Table of Contents
Power tools are essential tools needed by professionals to get through their daily activities; Unlike manual tools, the power tools use additional power supply and mechanism. The most popular power tools in use today are those that make use of electric motors or internal combustion engines. The power tools are used by professionals in industries, constructions, and other fields where they are needed. Power tools are used for different purposes such as drilling, fastening, cutting, and many more. The power tools can be classified into two major parts, which are portable or stationary. The portable power tools refer to power tools that can easily be moved from one point to another and, in most cases, are handheld. The portable power tool is quite useful and essential because it provides the user with a certain degree of flexibility, making it easy to use. Stationary tools, as its name implies, are tools that are fixed to a point. However, it cannot be easily moved around, unlike its portable counterpart. However, it has advantages in areas like speed and precision during operation.
When discussing power tools, some particular things come to mind and should be taken into consideration. When trying to get power tools, some factors should be put into consideration: Brand, Cord or cordless, Features needed, safety ratings, cost of buying. Also, the types of projects the tools will be used for. All the above listed are factors to be considered when getting a power tool. However, if you are looking for good brands to set up your workshop, this article will be of good help. It helps you familiarise yourself with the market and determines which brand will be most suitable for your professional line. This will subsequently reduce the stress you may encounter when looking for a suitable brand. Extensive research has been carried out on the different brands that produce a suitable and reliable product. It reduces any difficulties you may encounter when searching for the right brand. The brands listed below are generally the best in the market, and we are quite certain these are the best brands for you to buy.
Learn more about power tools: here
Best Power Tools Brand
- DeWalt: DeWalt is a brand that has been around for quite sometimes making it a reliable brand when it comes to reliability. The company was established when Raymond E DeWalt invented the radial arm saw in the year 1923. DeWalt is one of the original manufacturers of the power tool. When choosing a power tool brand for a professional, DeWalt is like a household name. They manufacture hundreds of different power tools that come with the corded and cordless option to suit the user’s taste perfectly. Over the years, this company’s reputation has grown tremendously as they have a wide variety of quality tools and some of the best power tools in the market. Power tools sometimes come with batteries; in this aspect, the DeWalt does not lack, as they produce standard 12V and 18V batteries for compact tools and the 20V and 40V batteries for outdoor tools. The DeWalt is a brand you should consider when interested in getting power tools for your workshop.
- Makita: The Makita is another popular brand that has been around for a long time, the Makita brand was created in 1915. However, the brand was generally unpopular until 1958; their power drills brought them into the limelight; since then, the company has thrived well. After their breakthrough on their power drills and planer Makita ventured into other power tools production, and today Makita tools can be found in workshops across the world. Their power tool is very solid, and they offer their users varieties of options to choose from; they also give users cord and cordless options. Makita started in Japan. Now their tools are manufactured around the world without any drop in their quality, making it an excellent choice of brand to pick when considering power tool brands you should patronize for your power tools.
- Festool: The Festool brand provides you with one of the best quality in the market when it comes to the power tool. However, their product might cost you a little more than you bargained for. Although they pride themselves on their products’ quality, you will get excellent quality for your money. Festool as a brand boasts of easy to use tools and portability, among other features. This brand is quite popular with carpenters or professionals whose work generates dust. The reason is that the Festool provides a dust collection system unlike no other for their tools. As a carpenter, you should be on the lookout for Festool products as they will serve you excellently.
Click here to know more about oscillating tools: here
- Hilti: Hilti is a brand for professional contractors as they provide you with quality products that are quite useful in many ways. Their tools are mostly used for heavy-duty jobs. So if you are interested in heavy-duty tools for construction, Hilti is your go-to brand.
Learn more about the best chainsaw brand: here
- Ryobi: The Ryobi tool may not be as rugged as the rest, but it sure helps you get things done around your home, as they have all the things you need to get things done around your home. The Ryobi is perfect for renovating things around your home or for quick fixes.
After carefully examining the brands listed above, The brand most suitable for professionals is the Makita brand, which offers a lot of juicy tools for its users. They produce quality tools that cannot be disputed. Furthermore, they also produce reliable and durable power tools at an affordable amount. Makita also provides their users with the cord and cordless option. Having quality tools with different varieties at an affordable price makes Makita stand out in the market. We recommend the Makita for you as a professional aspiring to get the best brand for power tools.